NEW TRENDS IN INDUSTRIAL SALEFORCE PROGRAMS, STRUCTURE AND SYSTEMS
There are two major classifications for industrial sales activity:
1. Sales to projects with complex technical specifications designing.
2. Logistic selling to direct customers.
In one case or another, technical or industrial product sales should be considered as a service by the supplier, and an extension of the offer that the company has designed for its customers.
There is no weaker sales tactic than leaving sales people alone, who, in the absence of technical depth, try to personally 'persuade' customers.
In our models and workshops offered, you can find answers to the most common concerns about the sales force:
• Best practices in the process of sales projects with technical specifications design
• Industrial Sales Force Organizational Structure
• Modern Industrial Representative Profiling
• Personal Sales Performance Measurements
• Sales Force Training Programmes
• Industrial Customer Portfolio Management and Structure
• Industrial Salesforce Incentive System
• Sales Force Alignment with the Company Strategy